Remember that last week we posted our review about GlobeIn? Now is your chance to win a World Kitchen Box from GlobeIn. GlobeIn is an online marketplace that brings fair-trade, handcrafted goods from artisans around the world in a monthly box.
With the box comes the history of each product and its producer. So every month you can taste delicious goods, get handcrafted items and help local communities. We will give away a World Kitchen
Since we believe that you can taste the world without leaving your home, we will give away a World Kitchen Box,by GlobeIn that has:
– Fez Mini Tagine by Le Souk Ceramique, Tunisia.
– Kitchen Towel by El Tun, Guatemala.
– Pure Ground Vanilla by LAFAZA, Madagascar.
– Coconut Sugar by Big Tree Farms, Indonesia.
– Inka Salt by Natierra, Peru.
– Coffee by Boca Java, Nicaragua.
– Palm Leaf Basket by Martina , Mexico.
This giveaway is available to readers worldwide.
Enter this giveaway by posting a comment in this post. Double your chances to win the giveaway by liking our Facebook page and GlobeIn page. For even more chances to win spread the word on Tweeter! Just a detail, the Facebook Likes and the Tweeter message should be done via the widget bellow:
A BIG tks to everybody who took part and congrats to the winner: Adriana M. from Canada!!!
Stay tuned because on July we will have another giveaway!!!!